Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My First Attempt at Cold Process Soap Making

So, I wanted to jump in and do a triple back half twist landing on one toe, but after purchasing my first set of fragrances oils from Bramble Berry and Wholesale Supplies Plus, and after not being super fond of some out of the bottle, I decided to soap a test batch for my first cold process soap experience. I learned, it IS true what they say. You can't judge a fragrance out of bottle as to what it will smell like after saponofication. Though I do have one or two that remained on my displeased list, some others were quite surprising. It was a successful first soap batch, made with a simple 30/70 coconut oil to olive oil. 

The bandage was a cast, as in I was about a week out of surgery. Hey, no time like the present to begin a totally awesome and addicting hobby! 
~Happy Soaping!




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have read your Blog this So Nice and Awesome service you have provided, I learn many new things from here and want implement my website. If you are also Know for something New related to this then visit my website.

    ReplyDelete